Tuesday, June 26, 2007



Hey CG,
Thank you all so much for your participation in bringing desserts in the Big Meeting Picnic. You guys ROCK!
Also, big hand for Stacey for making a fabulous vanilla cake with orange peal on top. The cake was really good but the peal wasn't (0_0). I almost forgot to mention Lauren C. who helped Stacey bake. Big hand for her too!

In my group, we had a lot of fun. Hannah, Rebecca and Jimmy S., did a really good job making brownies an hour before the meeting.

Thanks again for your help guys!

(The lighting in this picture seems like the heavens is saying something about the cake =) )

-mitch

3 comments:

Godsoldier said...

That is an awesome pic!

I don't know how much I can post here being at the Academy and all... Starting on the 2nd I'm not even gonna have internet access for the rest of the summer. Keep me in prayer though! I'll try to drop in when I get my breaks.

~J.I. Canizares

Stacey said...

hahah! love it.
thanks mitch!

Stacey said...

on second thot.
i look like a nymph.
or a woodelf with
cat eyes.